Mulberry International exists to partner with the children and families of Ukraine through advocacy, education and action to promote growth and eternal transformation. We are a non-governmental organization that focuses on helping the abandoned and neglected children and families at-risk – providing for their physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
Our very first ministry outreach, Project Sasha, started in 1997.
Through the years we continued to serve these abandoned, neglected and abused kids and be their advocate. Our workers helped them and guided them out of the vicious cycle turning their stories of tragedy, loneliness and desperation to stories of hope, love and the future.
Now Mulberry International Resources supports Christian foster and adoptive homes, abandoned children in hospital wards, serves neglected children in orphanages and assists displaced by the armed conflict in Eastern Ukraine and at-risk families.
Mulberry International is effectively reaching the most vulnerable and at-risk families and children:
1. We provide for the needs of abandoned and neglected babies and toddlers at the state hospitals.
2. We provide social follow-up and counseling for single mothers and at-risk families at local shelters.
3. We support foster and adoptive families that have taken dozens of orphans into their loving homes.
4. We provide humanitarian outreach to internally displaced and at-risk families and children in eastern Ukraine.
5. We partner with local churches through development projects to increase their capacity to minister to displaced and at-risk families.
The need in Ukraine is so large and we hope you will catch our vision and join us in supporting the work of Mulberry International.
3. REFER US TO PARTNERS
Due to the nature of our organization and its dependence on donations like yours,
we are unable to offer refunds on your donation.
Thank you for your support.